Happy Valentines DayFebruary 14, 2008 at 12:52 pm | Posted in The Blog And I | Leave a comment
Tags: Pick up lines from a Lego expert
(Witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational LEGO heart)
Happy Valentines Day and all that malarkey. To celebrate this day for couples, I’ll share some of my best pick-up lines for single men. Feel free to use them and report back here to tell me how you get on. Better still, add yours:
- Getting straight to the point: Hey, feeling broody?
- Do you come here often? If so, where would the bathrooms be? I’m bursting
- Finding common interests: Do you like biscuits?/ Wow, I like watching TV too!
- You’re lucky I like fat/ ugly/ plastic chicks…
- You look like Pamela Andersons sister: Old and wear too much make up.
- You look like an Amanda, because I’ve been looking for Amanda hug ‘n kiss
- You look like a Tina. There was a Tina in my class once.
- Striking up a conversation: So, I take it you’re a girl eh?
- I’m officially drunk enough for you to take advantage of me.
- Compliment her: Your ponytail is very bouncy. I like that.
- Impress that special someone: The spoiler on my car is huuge/ I killed a man
- Yeah, you’ll do I suppose.
- There’s a party in my pants but it’s very loud and the neighbours are complaining
- You’re my Mount Everest. Not because you’re so big, it’s because I want to climb you (This one has never worked, oddly enough)
- Ciúnas bothar, cailín bainne