(The “Who-can-push-out-their-chest-the-most?” competition)
Season 4 of the best television program ever (to feature polar bears on a tropical island) is back as Lost returns to ABC tonight. I’m not sure if I’m excited to see it’s return because it’s Lost or because there’s nothing else on these days due to the strike.
Serious question: How long are studios going to let this strike continue on for? It’s bound to end some day with the writers getting their way so why not finish it now and finally let us see 24‘s seventh season? Some Lost links:
- The Best Recap Of Season 3 Ever (Mad, But Brilliant)
- A Special Recap Of Season 3’s Finale Episode (Still Mad)
- The Top 5 Unanswered Questions About Lost
- Hurley Is… Derek Zoolander (Brilliantly Edited)
- Everyone’s Favourite Boring Iraqi, Sayid, Pulls A Funny
- Here’s the slightly spoilerific season four trailer
Also on tonight: Smallville featuring Bizarro- awesome.